This year, Habitat has seen a 100% increase in the number of families coming to us for help. Your direct investment in home building is needed now more than ever! Habitat for Humanity partner families benefit in many ways from the financial support of sponsorships, and we know that you, your family, or your organization will be enriched by the experience of supporting a hardworking low-income family in the construction of a new home.
Join local companies and philanthropists to make a meaningful impact on the community we all share. Click here to learn about our current home sponsors.
Benefits of home sponsorship include the following:
- Customized team building opportunities (construction lessons included)
- Priority build day scheduling
- T-shirts and lunch for participants
- Build site signage
- Participation in the build kickoff together with the homeowner family
- The opportunity to hand the key over to the homeowner at the home dedication
- A plaque commemorating your involvment
- Marketing opportunities
- Prominent recognition in Habitat print and on-line communications
In addition to these benefits, Habitat also strives to offer meaningful sponsor recognition. Please take a moment to reflect on the value of these experiences for your group.
If you or your group would like to help meet the critical need of affordable homeownership, please contact Shannon Tennant at 503-287-9529, or click here to submit your contact information.