Buying a home in partnership with Habitat for Humanity is a unique opportunity. Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East develops decent, affordable homes in partnership with qualified homebuyers who help build and then purchase their homes with an affordable mortgage.
How do Buyers Qualify?
Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East offers affordable homeownership to homebuyers that meet the following program requirements:
- Be a first time homebuyer.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Able to complete 300 hours of sweat equity.
- Steady income and decent credit history.
- Household income between 35%-60% of the Area Median Income for Portland.
- Applicants must have a combined annual gross income that is at least $30,000.
- 2 years of steady work history for any new employment income.
Please note that this interest form is not an application for a Habitat home, but provides us with your contact information so that we can notify you when we will be accepting applications.
|Annual Gross Income Guidelines|
Interested? Get Notified!
Please review the qualification guidelines to ensure you meet our criteria before submitting this form to Habitat for Humanity. Please note that this interest form is not an application for a Habitat home, but provides us with your contact information so that we can notify you when we will be accepting applications.